I have a problem with missing content that actually is there, When I go to load game says I'm missing content, used Wrye Bash to look at a savegame and it appears the save file thinks Immersive patrols and Dragon Combat overhaul are not activated on that save which they are in skyrim load screen, I've updated all the mods cleaned them and used loot for load order so I seriously do not get it and am in serious need of help. I have skse and all the required stuff to make it work so why now is my 150 hour progress doing this? Any advice or ideas will do!

This might be the old "installed to default location and UAC has started to mess with your files" problem.

If you're running an OS from Vista onwards and you installed to the default location (C:\\Program Files...) then UAC pulls this weird Bermuda triangle act with files. It's an odd problem with a relatively easy fix - move you skyrim (or your entire steam install which ever is easiest) to a new location that's not in Program Files.

Oh and this problem applies to all moddable games so you won't want to be installing anything else to Program Files later either. It's a variable problem though so until you run into it most people don't know it's there.