Heavy Traffic ×

Merlini Magia

AurianaValoria1

Approved, Lisn! :D Welcome aboard. :smile:

Sweet...and OMG I didn't mean such a long post.

Also...Aur-did you have a particular time of year in the "present" for this. I started to put something about the autumn equinox then realized that it might not be proper. So I made some star stuff up lol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also...Aur-did you have a particular time of year in the "present" for this. I started to put something about the autumn equinox then realized that it might not be proper. So I made some star stuff up lol

Not exactly; 2015 or a year or two before is fine. ;D

Not exactly; 2015 or a year or two before is fine. :laugh:

Time of the year, I meant. All my focus went into my post and I am a blithering idiot now...I should have said that the first time....:P

Name: Emilie Taylor

Physical Description: Emilie is of middling height with a thin frame and nonexistent curves which lends her body an androgynous look. Her large eyes, almost always rimmed with black eyeliner, and girlish pouty lips, however, help make it much more clear that she is female. She has a ring through her septum, a spike-shaped stud in her lower lip, and dimple piercings in her cheeks. Her left temple is shaved to stubble, and the other side of her head sports shoulder-length, choppy hair in a natural shade of sandy blonde with blue tips.

Equipment/Clothing: Emilie is currently wearing a black tank top which exposes most of her back and sides, with a ribcage design on the front, a union jack printed bandeau bra underneath. She has a hoodie with a popular video game logo on the back of it tied around her waist over a pair of ripped relaxed fit jeans. A pair of leather combat boots rest on her feet, laced tightly. She has a smartphone, a wallet, her house keys, some makeup, and a pocket knife in a slouchy backpack.

Background: Emilie grew up in a less than forgiving and rather impoverished household in which one of her parents was a drunk and the other a pushover. Despite her appearance and upbringing, however, Emilie is a rather straight-edge young person who rarely even drinks and keeps to herself for the most part. She's still unsure of her path in life, and hasn't begun searching for a career yet, and therefore works at a local mall.

Ok..so I noticed my dumb butt is the ONLY person that didn't arrive after getting zapped via lightning bolt. Aur, I am assuming that you are ok with how Rose got there or you would have said so? Though interference with Coyote would often flummox one as good as a bolt of lightning. *grin*