ENB DOF Problem

indexMemories

Hi.

Long story short, if I use enb dof effect water goes real blurry while defocused same applies to everything else while camera is focused on water.

Prepass file I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54553/?

Anyone familiar with this kind of problem? Any advice is much appreciated.

Edited by indexMemories

If you posted this question to Vividian enb mod page theyd probably tell you. They are usually pretty helpful and know the ins and outs of the stuff.

If you have any problems with shimmering/bad anti aliasing, you can use hardware AA with ENB 119. I just mention that seems your cool with downgrading the version.

If you have any problems with shimmering/bad anti aliasing, you can use hardware AA with ENB 119. I just mention that seems your cool with downgrading the version.

Well I had some tinkering with enb after that cause I wanted to get water 2 enb effects to work. It worked! It ok if I run skyrim once per pc boot but if I restart it the bug I mentioned in first post persists.

Probably as you are saying has something to do with AA.

Do you mean that I have to use driver AA instead of edge aa that of enb?

Edited by indexMemories

Well AA can cause water issues in ENB if you have any other AA turned other than what ENB has in it (so you dont use anything but ENB AA). Usually it would tell you in bug red writing on load up that hardware AA is on and ENB has disabled effects.

I mentioned ENB119 because you can have hardware AA if you want which can make the pucture very smooth, but now i remember it the water can still glitch out anyway.

It seems to me you might have a problem with your driver if you have to restart the pc every play, hard to tell because i cant see the pc ;)