"Let me pay off my bounty... HERE."

Shaadaris

EDIT: OH GOD SERIOUSLY I WASN'T EVEN IN THIS SECTION WHEN I CLICKED TO MAKE A NEW POST WHY IS IT HERE?!

Someone please move this to Mod Suggestions... It has been moved.

CONCEPT:

I'm honestly surprised nobody's done this yet... I'm looking for a mod to be made where after you tell a [Hold] Guard that you'll pay off your bounty, they take the money and any stolen items... And then leave. As in, you don't get sent 1/2 way across the hold in an instant to the prison despite not serving any prison time. That's it. Just, guard takes the money and items off you (putting them in their inventory optional) and then the guard goes back to their business and you go back to yours.

REASON:

An aggravating incident kicked this off for me. I was in Markarth on my way to Karthwesten to deliver a sword, which according to the Orismer who gave it to me, was basically a letter saying "I'm angry at you" to her daughter. So I was on my way, when I met a group of Thalmor. Now, I don't like Thalmor... Long story short they didn't survive, and the prisoner they had was set free...

I may have also eaten them a little afterward - only the blood, I'm a Vampire not a Cannibal!

Well, I arrived at Karthwesten, and just as I'm about to go into the miner's barracks to hand over the bloody huge, heavy sword, "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMI-ohwaitwronggame... You've committed crimes against yadda yadda you know the deal." So apparently... I did... Something. The bounty wasn't high enough to have been for killing the Thalmor, no witnesses anyway, and nobody saw me... eh, drinking... 40 whole gold... Impressive, eh? So I said I'd pay off my bounty... And...

Suddenly, I'm transported back to Markarth, which, if the game was to scale, would probably be a day or more away, except that it happened instantly. Oh joy, now I get to spend another 10 minutes running back to Karthwesten because I don't use fast travel... I just noclippied there because screw that this makes no sense anyway.

Edited by Shaadaris

Moved to Skyrim Mod Requests as asked for, though it would've helped naming the game this is for. I got it from Markarth and the Skyrim references, but that was just luck.

For the future, if you want to have a topic of your's moved or re-moved, simply "report" your OP and ask for the move. No need to wait for a moderator to randomly stumble across it. :thumbsup:

Moved to Skyrim Mod Requests as asked for, though it would've helped naming the game this is for. I got it from Markarth and the Skyrim references, but that was just luck.

For the future, if you want to have a topic of your's moved or re-moved, simply "report" your OP and ask for the move. No need to wait for a moderator to randomly stumble across it. :thumbsup:

Oh, thank you. I thought the Report function was soley for reporting bad behaviour and such. I'll try to keep that in mind next time ''>.>

You could try getting bounty gold and walking up to a guard, but this time, just check the date and time via the wait menu before and after being transported back to the hold capital's prison. For all you know, it might've taken a day or two or at least a few hours of in-game time to get you there. It also might not have. I don't know for sure lol. One thing's for sure though -- the way that days feel in Skyrim is very non-immsersive since hundreds of in-game years could go by (theoretically) and you'd still be a roughly 25 year old dragonborn and the same old people would still be just as old. Just a thought though.