​​The Sun Tower

(Programmer needed)

Before continuing, I would like to make clear, that I do not intend to leave everything someone else's hands. Rather, I wish to work as Lore Master, and make concepts for the mechanics. If you want the full details of the mod, and to work with me, send me an Email at "[email protected]".

It's been a while since I started making the concept for a mod, a bit of a mix of most mod ideas I have had so far. It basically revolves around a Wizard from the 2nd Era, who was mad at his colleagues, because they always sought ancient forgotten magic. He believed that the power of these ancient mages, came from ambition and foresight, from tapping at the resources of unexplored magic, rather talking what was already available. So he decides to go Aetherius, said to be the source of all magic, and to tinker with the Elder Scrolls and Black Books.

In the actual mod, you'll have to fight through a dungeon, called The Sun Tower, to reach Aetherius. The dungeon replenishes whenever you come back, so can't fight a bit at a time, and every 5 of the 20 stages, will be a puzzle. To start the quest, you must find a book in secret chest in Bleakfalls Barrow, that I recently found. Once you have completed the dungeon (The Sun Tower), another book can be found in a chest, containing details on how to upgrade your magick, through the help of Black Books, Elder Scrolls, and other artifacts.

For more details regarding co-op, or the mod, contact me by sending an Email to "[email protected]". I would really appreciate the help.