Can't find mod page.

LAMAKKing

-Well as the Title states

-When i try and search for my mod page http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68463/?

on the nexus search ui' i can't seem to locate it. As in the mod itself doesn't show up for some odd reason.

-Its in my tracking centre and i can locate it there but if i try the search ui; mod author, up loader or mod name it doesn't show up period.

-i can find it via Google but yet again not on the nexus search ui.

-Not to sure whats happening here but it really seems like my page is block via nexus search interface. Yet it's not...fully i think?

At first i was checking to see if my page had the correct mini image but as i stated.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by LAMAKKing

You might try clearing your cache/deleting your history and if it still persists maybe the mod author blocked you from the page?

You might try clearing your cache/deleting your history and if it still persists maybe the mod author blocked you from the page?

k thanks

-Ok that didn't work and by the way i'm the mod author.

-Thanks anyway.

-The problem is still present.

Strange. But were u able to search for the page via nexus search ui?

Edited by LAMAKKing

If i go to the files homepage andxsearch Aftermath Windhelm, you got your mod as the only result ;)

Logged out and logged back in?

It just came up with youe mod as the only one on the page. I just pressed the files button, didnt select any option from the drop menu, i searched straight off the main page.

Your mod interests me though ;). Please remove those curtains from Candlehearth Hall, they look odd. Up to you but, just saying.

-ok nope still not working for me.

-ok maybe mod up loaders can't see the mod via the ui search on nexus.

-Oh thanks and i think the inn your looking at isn't the CandleHearth Hall it a new inn. That inn was moved near the market.

yet again thanks for the help anyway.