Minigun animations coming from the side

bladeraptor

Hi

I am sure the problem is a mod conflict somewhere but basically if I am using the shoulder mounted machine gun, the mini-gun or the CV57 Avenger - whenever I fire the weapon, the bullet animations track to the target from the side - rather than out of the barrel to the target. So it looks bizarrely like I point the weapon at the target, pull the trigger and then this hail of bullets comes from nowhere off to the side and tracks to the target

Having had a look in NVedit, I can't identify the attribute that controls the animation used for the ammunition when firing and not quite sure how I can have this problem across firearms that use different ammunition - unless there is a common animation model being used as the bullets are 'fired' from the weapon as all of these guns are automatic weapons firing a large number of rounds?

Its not a train smash - its just looks very silly - when you want to mow down a death claw in a hail of 5mm ordinance - you would like to see the bullets leave the barrel of the weapon and track to the target - not come from the side like some sort of strange rain and take the target down

Has anyone else seen this before or know if it sounds like a particular mod conflict?

Thanks

• 4 years later...