NPC remains unmodified with bijin warmaidens

minimoncho

Idk if you guys are still here, but i found out the easy solution. All you gotta do is install a 2nd Bijin mod but ONLY ticks the specific characters, then rename the mod (ie. Lydia Warmaiden) and put it below Bijin Warmaiden mod, so the separate one will overwrite it specifically.

Tried with NMM, same technique apply too, it works. Or just install them in separate .esp.

Edited by ailexia

• 2 weeks later...

Im having this exact same issue with Lydia and Brelyna. They were enabled with AFT before I installed BW and they're the only ones that didn't get modified by BW. It's driving me mad, i've tried everything I could find and nada. Just tried double-installing the esps for Lydia and Brelyna, doesn't seem to work either. No conflicts on TES5Edit.

I also have Apachii hair and it should get applied to Lydia and Brelyna if BW isn't applied to them, but even Apachii hair doesn't work on them. Weirdly enough, CBBE's Face Pack (installed with CBBE) does make a difference to their face texture!

bumping this.

• 4 years later...

HI all, hope anyone with aela black/grey face issue. i fixed my bijin warmaiden aela black face issue by placing the TCBM (thieves guild for good guys) plugins before all the bijin plugins and it fixed it for me.

kinda found the conflict by going into ssedit.