[Mod Request] Use completed NG+ save to start new NG+

My situation is relatively simple. I have finished NG+. I have a badass Geralt on lvl 68, with super items, potions etc. After completing the main campaign and Hearts of Stone in NG+ on 'Blood and Broken Bones!' difficulty, I now wish to take my lvl 68 Geralt through the NG+ campaign again, and play around on Death March. No changing of monster levels for scaling or anything. Just regular NG+. Yet the game prevents me from doing so. It tells me the game has not yet been completed in the save. Although the main campaign and DLC campaign is very much done. So my mod request is simply to get a mod which can cheat the game to accepting my completed NG+ save file as a template for beginning a new round of NG+, so myself, and others, can play around in CPR's wonderfully crafted world with our high-lvl Geralts :smile:

Thx in advance :smile:

My situation is relatively simple. I have finished NG+. I have a badass Geralt on lvl 68, with super items, potions etc. After completing the main campaign and Hearts of Stone in NG+ on 'Blood and Broken Bones!' difficulty, I now wish to take my lvl 68 Geralt through the NG+ campaign again, and play around on Death March. No changing of monster levels for scaling or anything. Just regular NG+. Yet the game prevents me from doing so. It tells me the game has not yet been completed in the save. Although the main campaign and DLC campaign is very much done. So my mod request is simply to get a mod which can cheat the game to accepting my completed NG+ save file as a template for beginning a new round of NG+, so myself, and others, can play around in CPR's wonderfully crafted world with our high-lvl Geralts :smile:

Thx in advance :smile:

Um you realize what you are describing is not new game plus? New game plus does exactly what you describe. It scales everything to your current difficulty and the reason you can't continue is it's waiting for the next expansion. If a script can be made to do as you ask it would likely break the save and not let you use it for blood and wine.

NG+ raises the levels of monsters to set levels. Say I mod a save to level 70 and start NG+. The initial monsters will be level 30-sonething. Just as if you started NG+ with a character which is also level 30-something. I just want to be able to start that campaign over again with my character.

NG+ raises the levels of monsters to set levels. Say I mod a save to level 70 and start NG+. The initial monsters will be level 30-sonething. Just as if you started NG+ with a character which is also level 30-something. I just want to be able to start that campaign over again with my character.

I get you. The only problem with that the game reads it as complete once the end game state is marked as finished, however, once a new game plus is started that no longer applies. I believe in order for that to work a new script would have to be made to create a new end game state defectively creating NG++ in order to transfer that character. I don't think that is possible.

I get you. The only problem with that the game reads it as complete once the end game state is marked as finished, however, once a new game plus is started that no longer applies. I believe in order for that to work a new script would have to be made to create a new end game state defectively creating NG++ in order to transfer that character. I don't think that is possible.

Couldn't one just make the script read the save as a normal game save, so it just imports the character and items and such, simply starting a new regular NG+ with that character?