Eleanor Cousland Clothing/Dress Change Request

Eviejean87

Hey guys,

So its been a while since I've played Dragon Age: Origins. And I've had to learn to mod it all over again. I found even more mods this time around then the last time. Beyond excited for that! What I'm trying to find, and so far no luck, is find a mod that will change Eleanor Cousland's Clothing in the beginning of the game. You can change her once you pair up with her after the battle starts in the castle... however before hand you only get to see her in the one dress.

What I'd like is to change that dress to a dress thats blue. I wanted to have her along with the rest of the family represent the Cousland colors. So far I've no luck finding anything. I found maybe one or two that alters the whole family's look but hers in those didn't match the colors of everyone else.

Does anyne know of any mods that changes her dress to be a blue colored gown/dress? Or if there's anyone willing to do that for me? I don't want to inconvience anyone, but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out. ^^

With deep gratitude,
Evie.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/c/ce/Cousland_Family_History_image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100118073456

Edited by Eviejean87