• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Lehcar

Lehcar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
So... the Dalish Warden's entire clan gets slaughtered and destroyed? Posted Image

I disapprove -1000. That's just too awful.

shooped

shooped

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
then the meeting between hawke and the dalish warden would be awkward then filled with bloodlust.

markoBG

markoBG

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

So... the Dalish Warden's entire clan gets slaughtered and destroyed? Posted Image

I disapprove -1000. That's just too awful.

You don't have to kill them if you choose to take responsibility for Merril :thumbsup:

Shacary

Shacary

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 569 posts
you can take the blame for Merrills niavety and the clan will not attack, I didnt know this first play thru tho and I ended up having to kill them all too, It felt HORRIBLE, I wanted a slap Merill mod for sure at that point, even tho she is sugar sweet.

naked blade

naked blade

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Hey, this is good info. I really got ticked off when this happened. Since my last two heros (DO:A) were from that clan, this didn't make any sense at all, let alone as to why they went there in the first place. I had nothing to do with Merrill after that one. By the way, just before that in the fight scene in the cave, Tamlin makes an appearance too, that one really surprised me.

evilbeefjerky

evilbeefjerky

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

you can take the blame for Merrills niavety and the clan will not attack, I didnt know this first play thru tho and I ended up having to kill them all too, It felt HORRIBLE, I wanted a slap Merill mod for sure at that point, even tho she is sugar sweet.

It's Merril's fault that her clan are a bunch of psychopaths?

chibievil

chibievil

MOD CREATOR

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
true, but it was also the humans fault, if they wasn't trying to find the treasure then the pc dalish and tamlen never would've found the cave. If they never found the cave, they might not have been recruited into grey wardens. If they didn't get recruited (if female) they would have been together (if male) found their own women and settled down. And will still be hunters

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

true, but it was also the humans fault, if they wasn't trying to find the treasure then the pc dalish and tamlen never would've found the cave. If they never found the cave, they might not have been recruited into grey wardens. If they didn't get recruited (if female) they would have been together (if male) found their own women and settled down. And will still be hunters

Unless as a warden in DA-O, you have them slaughtered by the werewolves...

They still show up in Kirkwall though... maybe as the undead ?.... hahahah... another blunder, Bioware.

sanborn415

sanborn415

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

They still show up in Kirkwall though... maybe as the undead ?.... hahahah... another blunder, Bioware.

The Dalish clan involved with the werewolves is separate from Merril's clan and the on the Dalish Warden hails from. Right after the Dalish origin Merril's clan leaves ferelden

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

The Dalish clan involved with the werewolves is separate from Merril's clan and the on the Dalish Warden hails from. Right after the Dalish origin Merril's clan leaves ferelden

Youre right.. thanks for the heads up....

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.068 seconds