DoS EE-MegaPack GraphicMod (4.5) by A100N

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Kayden3

Kayden3

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 78 posts
Just downloaded this and enjoy it very much. Thank you!

lrpgd

lrpgd

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
For anyone about to download this mod. This mod has made the game feel so much colourfull and beatiful it makes me wonder why wasnt this game like this since vanilla! Srsly all it took was retexturing those gross looking grass those greesy looking rocks and this lame ground , AND BOOM you have a game that has you sometimes stop and stare at the environment that otherwise would be awful and bleached! THANKS for this mod ! I am playing in a non gaming pc and this mod hasnt even touched the pc performance. And yet the game simply looks stanning! Thanks again !

ele3131

ele3131

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #39846560. #41882440, #42169750, #56651706 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank You !!! Some icons are missing, just remove this file and problem solved !

Andromesh

Andromesh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #54701258. #55105598 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

is there any fix to this?

Andromesh

Andromesh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #54701258. #55105598, #58680466 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

nvm. install sweetfx configurator 1.5 from their website then u can just use the settings of sweetfx here and import it in configurator. it works!

esdxfchbv

esdxfchbv

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Nice mod. Improves the look of the game quite a bit.

oscarluis95

oscarluis95

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #54701258. #55105598, #58680466, #58701301 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

What did you do exactly? I'm having the same problem.

NorthSideSoldier

NorthSideSoldier

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I'm new to modding but I wanted to give this a shot. I have DoS EE on steam and installing mods through the workshop is automatic but trying to do it from the nexus isn't working for me. I downloaded your file but I can't find a "mods" folder in my documents. Do you know where I should be putting it instead?

slothyjibberish

slothyjibberish

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #61341292.

Spoiler

Right click, new folder, rename MODS. Think you want it in your game directory (wherever you installed your game) though not your documents folder :) e.g T:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\insert mod folder here .

Make sure you extract the files first (win rar is free) as they are compressed

Edited by slothyjibberish, 02 July 2018 - 05:37 PM.

VanderveckenSmith

VanderveckenSmith

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Bug Report:
The Rift Oglers item does not have a picture associated with the Inventory object, so appears blank.

Page loaded in: 0.980 seconds