Massive animation issues

gsmtiger

So I recently engaged in some (admittedly heavy) modding beyond what I normally do. Note that very little of this was related to animation of anyone but my own character. It included a massive chunk of visual mods and some additional content like armor and weapons, along with RealVision ENB. I basically used this along with RaceMenu to rebuild my character from the ground up, mid-game, into a screenshot-worthy female character rather than my usual Khajiit stealth build. I used this character to do an awful lot of stuff, including run through quite a few dungeons. Everything worked flawlessly. Every enemy. Every animation. Every effect. Now though, after returning to my old Khajiit save to do some actual questing rather than just aesthetic screenshooting, no enemies, apart from humans and elves, will play animations. They just stand there with their arms out, and don't move. Sometimes they're invincible, particularly the trolls and bears. They never move anywhere, just stand there and make noise. I've removed everything that could possibly be related to animation, along with anything and everything installed in the last 9 days regardless of content. I cleaned my save. Then cleaned it again. The glitch remains. I've tried removing more and more things, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to have a playable game again.

For reference, some mods I recently installed include:

Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II v1.6

Halo's Poser

HDT PE, plus High Heel, TBBP, and hair addons (and plenty of armor and outfits to match)

Puppeteer Master

Shake It

Animated Dragon Wings

Flying Mod

More Draconic Dragon Aspect

Animated Dwarven Backpack

Aetherial Armor and Weapons Compilation

Dawnguard Rewritten-Arvak

Garm the Husky Companion

CBBE plus Bodyslide 2