Addictionnot yet! Addiction Chance Overhaul

Shaadaris

I'm unsure how simple this would be to make, but this is a mod which would be rather nice for both roleplaying and general gameplay purposes:

-Alchohol and Chems can no longer insta-addict after the first use, bar perhaps some of the more hardcore ones.

-The addiction chance is based on how many you drink in a short period of time:

ALCH: 1 in 3 days won't do anything, 1 per day has a chance, 4+ in a day and it's almost a 100% chance.

CHEM: 2-4 uses in a week has a chance, 5+ in a week is far more likely to cause an addiction, and more than 1 or 2 in a day is a 100% addiction.

I don't know how easy this would be to make. I'm sure the first part would be easy, but I'm not sure about the tracking timespan and number of uses; that said, it would be really useful for those who feel they have to savescum to avoid addictions on the first use of medx or whiskey, or those who are roleplaying a character who likes to have a drink once in a while but won't suddenly become hopelessly addicted to vodka after a single drink.

I've dabbled very little within the CK and found that there are residue of Fallout 3 addiction system(even though I haven't ever used GECK I understand it is implemented in a rather interesting way). I'll be very superficial here, more like looking for tips and constructive criticism than offering anything solid but, let me speculate a bit - wouldn't be possible to duplicate a disease, set it with the addiction tag and % chance, tag every drink and possibly potions with a "IsAddictive" keyword, and call it a day?

- Addiction is something tricky, you can stop drinking for years but for some people, once they have the first sip, the holler coaster drags you with it like you never stopped. So having a drink and suddenly becoming addicted is not that off to me, say... your character have a past.