The demon in the cave.

Pious Augustus

As Pious was once an old king once, he once thought he needed immortality to be happy, that was a foolish want. He losed every thing in a matter of a day,he lost his family. "THAT DEMON WILL DIE",Pious yelled. He came to morrowind looking for the hammer called Sunder. It was to break the stone that stole his mortality, and the stone was in the demon.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you all are aware. This is my new Thomas. The old one died.

Thomas sat in his room in the mages guild in silent meditation. He could sense much pain in the land. But a certain pain cuaght his attention. His name was Pious. And he wanted was his life back. Thomas set out to his location. To make sure the demon never again hurt anyone. And to save Pious's soul.

As Pious sat on the roof of the lucky lockup, Ulioath ,the demons brother, talked. I found the hammer....are you ready?. No I need to get help before I go to the cetidel,said Pious, Chatturrga put a spell near the hammer....i cant touch it. Shame...you best find help fast!!,said Ulioath. I still think it is strange that a angel will help something like me,said Pious. Have i tricked you before? asked Ulioath. Yes,said Pious. THAT WAS ONCE <_< and the dwemer would haved used you,said Ulioath as he left. hmf ,hufed Pious.

Archived