The demon in the cave.

Pious Augustus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As pious was about to set off to suran a group of wichhunters stoped him. You are not to go further,yelled the leader. Pious did not have the time to do this the diplomatic way, so he pulled out his galdius {think of the matrix} stabbing the bosmer in the neck to then pull out causing it to spurt blood on the nord, then he uppercut the leader in the head,the blow lifted his body off the ground, then the nord ran away only to find that pious galdius playing tag with him,the blow was so powerful that the nord was cut in half. Then pious noticed tht garret and sierrah was still there, he was hopping that they would understand.

A witchhunter snuck up and grabbed Pious from behind. He put a dagger to his throat. Im gonna gut you like a fish.mumbled the witchhunter. Excuse me said Thomas. Please let go of him. The witchhunter laughed and stabbed Thomas in the gut. Thomas pulled out the dagger and threw it aside. I warned you. Thomas put his hand on the withchunters shoulder. The withchunters body began shaking violently as thousands of volts of electricity went through his body. He fell on the ground and grabbed his stomach and threw up. Blood dripped from his eye's and nose. He began to cough up vomit and blood. Thomas stood and watched him smiling at his torment. Finally the witchhunter curled up in a ball and stopped moving. Thomas touched his stomach and blue light flashed. Then all the blood disappeared and Thomas's robe resowed itself. Come we must hurry. Thomas went to the stil strider and waited.

We have a small problem. Its seems that the rock was not to far from the headquarters of the berne vampire clan. They have taken the stone and placed it in their base. Sometime this week they will perform a ritual. And become immortal. I now the location of their base. We must hurry.

Vampire's life span's are 15 time's longer than our's. A vampire that looked like a toddler could be 300 years old. They must have made a deal with Chatturrga. What they promised him I do not know. But they both must be stopped. Me must hurry. Thomas began heading out on the trail. You can sit there and think and stay in that body forever. Or you can come with me and stop them.

Archived