World Generator could help make a better skyrim.

ThornsWisdom

Every few feet that I walk wolves, skeevers and other jerks want a piece of me. That makes sneaking outside really really difficult. I'm not just talking about random spawn points. Locations are only a few feet away from each other. You might understand my frustration better if you read my story. At halted stream camp there is a secret door in the wooden wall. I was atop a hill preparing to move in to assassinate all the bandits by sneaking through the wall and backstabbing them. Pretty cool. Just when I was about to move in some randomly spawned jerk comes out of nowhere, runs through the fort and up to me bringing every bandit with him. He threatens me and orders me to hide an item for him and runs off. Then another jerk comes up and asks me if I've seen the first jerk. My entire assault plan was ruined! I think I threw my xbox controller.

Skyrim is pretty and all but it's really small. Skyrim to me is like Hyrule to Link in an old Zelda gameboy game.

Anyway I think one of the best ways to make a bigger better skyrim is to have world generation tools for Fallout/ Elder Scrolls games. Something capable of carving rivers, planes, hills, mountains, ridges, caves, passages, etc. Nothing fancy but something that could cut the time of creating dungeons and other places. Mountains and plains could have little lumps and ripples on them and stuff. Modders could generate the terrain and then polish it by hand. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.