Mod Team: Looking for Modders

4Gargoyle4

Hi all. I'm looking for some modders (some experience necessary) to try and help me make a mod. We would need people capable of 3D Modeling and making textures, building locations and creating quests. Personally I am quite good at creating characters and quest lines, as well as with the writing and planning aspect of it all.

As of yet, I haven't actually planned out the course of this mod. However, I think I'd like to create a mod that a) adds more factions and b) creates new spaces to explore that accompanies the new quests. I would appreciate any input as to what type of mod people think I should make as well. Those who join the team, we'll definitely decide beforehand as a group what we want to make, and then set about doing it.

You can message me here on the forum, or send me an email at [email protected]. If you're interested, don't hesitate to shoot me a message -- I'd love to have you. For those of you who read to here, even if you're not interested in joining up, ideas as to what we should create would also be really helpful.

Thanks for your time,

4Gargoyle4