quicksave stopped working

djoka86

to whom it may concern,

recently i encountered a problem with quicksaves. all of a sudden the quicksave won't work, instead the game just hangs for ~15 s and says "an error was encountered while saving the game". i did some search on google and people had similar issues, usually to do with administrator privileges. i do not think this is the case. i can save normally and overwrite previous saves and autosave works as well (before resting). this issue occured in the middle of a playthrough. admittedly i did change some mods here and there throughout the playthrough, but only had minor problems here and there.

the only thing i did change recently was manually add missing textures and meshes that mgso failed to copy and of course regenerated the distant land. i played for a while and could quicksave without problems and then at some point not any more. i was rather casually stroling in the grazelands when this occured.

please advise, thank you

ok, that did the trick. i hadn't thought of that, probably because i use autosave (saves up to 9 quicksaves in the intervals of 10 mins) and couldn't imagine that every one of them is corrupted. i guess they were. back to normal it is.

thank you for your help and sorry for bothering you for a rather trivial problem and an easy solution.