Female Power Armor

cedaie

Yeah, it's nothing new for the TES community to have compatible this-and-that patches. I'm gonna take a wild guess that Bethesda didn't create male and female PA parts - that sounds like a LOT of models, but I think there'll be an option for it, in the G.E.C.K, or whatever they decide to call it this time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it won't be an issue making them since you just need to make the meshes, textures and then implement them via the GECK/CK/whatever it's called since you can already customize your PA the way you want to. Now, you'd obviously also have them in your menu when you play a male PC but you could just neglect them (or setup a mod profile where you have them enabled and one where you have them disabled). IMO that seems to be the easiest solution.

Edited by JianXintou

Yeah, for sure. I think the best bet would be to include a difficult way to acquire the armor. So if you're playing a male, you simply don't get the option/quest. Though it seems if you can have companions use power armor, I'd have to make it accessible for them, too.

Edited by cedaie

I'd like armour like this for both male and female. Whilst the bulky vanilla armour is cool, I plan on playing a stealthy sniper and the vanilla armour doesn't really fit the idea of that character where as slimmer armour definitely does in certain situations.

I would love some mandalorian armor like that for my fem character. Personaly, I don't think I would want it as power armor but I wouldn't cry if that is what someone made it as. Fortunately for me, it will probably be a while before I make a fem character, so I will have a lot of time to rack up on snazy armors.

in NV i dont think i ever used Power armor i used a mod to give me close to wear and i had that with a modded gass mask. i perfur wearing what looks like normal clothing and jacket but it fully dragon armor..... errr fully armored clothing... i liked being steathed...

Something like that star wars character would probably be better suited to some kind of agility armor, more based for enhanced movement as opposed to being super protective

I agree, I just used the power armor in fo4. And it really is a bulky set of armor.

Of course, this is modding. If you wish to make a power armor like that, JUST DO IT!

This came up to me, but maybe there can be power armors for other fighting styles? Not in the lore mind you, but suits of armor that offer other enchantments.

Given what I've seen of the framework for the powersuit being much larger than the player's body; I don't think this whole idea is practical unless you are really planning to just have a suit with a big pair of fake metal boobs on it and call it a female power suit. It's big, it's bulky, it doesn't even hug the body anywhere. Sorry, I don't see it. You'd have much better chances at rigging up the power armor to be a fur suit... Which, to answer to everyone's nightmares, I can actually see happening.

The whole armor system looks very different than previous fallout games. Much more piecemeal and layered.