Extinguished fires in cleared caves

f0xtr0t666

Hey guys, I've been googling and roaming around the Nexus looking for this mod, because I was sure it would exist, but apparently not.

I was playing my nomadic Orc, with Frostfall installed, among other things.
It was very cold, and I was looking for a cave to settle in for the night. I noticed a cave I had cleared recently on my map, and decided to go into it, to seek shelter. As I wandered in, I noticed that the torches on the walls were still lit, (not as big of a problem for me) but more importantly, the fireplace at the end of the cave was still going, despite all bandits within it being dispatched.

This broke immersion for me more than I would like. I'd really love to have to bring my own firewood, as per the Frostfall mod, and have to relight the fire myself if I wanted to warm up the place. Or at least relight it with a flame spell.

I'm not sure how difficult this is, or if anyone would be willing to waste their time on my immersion needs, but if someone decides to make this it would be MUCH appreciated.

Also, if this mod exists in some form that I have not found, I do apologize, if you could link me to it, that would also be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading this far, and have a great day.

-F0xtr0t666