New Shadow, Texture, or Lighting Glitch

RoanIlendil

I've got a weird new glitch I've never seen before in all three years of playing this game. Bare in mind I've got over 300 mods installed and since a lot of them are texture replacers I can't even be sure how many of them I have are actually installed. As for esp files I've got around 160 of them so if I should list them later that's fine. Below are some screens of the problem I'm having, and these glitches are only occurring in interior spaces like dungeons, homes, and other worldspaces.

The glitch only shows up when I look at an object, usu. an NPC but also my own character at times, from a specific viewpoint. I've noticed nothing in common with any of the areas so far, so I am unsure if this is a shadow, texture, or lighting glitch. I feel it's a problem with my ini settings because I've messed with those for, like, ever, so I'll post those later if anyone shows remote interest in helping me out.

Found it's related to Enhanced Lights and FX, but I don't know how to change it. Maybe my graphics are set too low in [Particles] or the resolution can't handle it for some reason, but for the meantime I'm going to consider this matter resolved and I'll just have to deal with it.