So how many Ancient Nordic Pickaxes are there on Solstheim... Request Please

daventry

2 Ancient Nordic Pickaxes can be found through Two Quest Related Characters, yet Nowhere on the Entire Solstheim by the Blacksmith at Raven Rock or at the Skaal Village or near the Body of the dead Adventurer through the Deathbrand Quest or at Stalhirm Deposits or Dungeons with Stalhirm cased Draugrs in in Various Chests or on Bandits.

So im wondering if someone could Please make a Mod that Adds Ancient Nordic Pickaxes at said Vendors or said Locations, not even the guy you meet in the middle of the night at the broken shack Sells one, who collects things from fallen Wagons.

Sadly, theres No Mod.

Edited by daventry

They are already in random loot drops in chests, I had 4 of them in one play through (second run of the map, so I did everything, and poked my nose everywhere), though there is only 1 that can offered to the Blacksmith, the other three worked perfectly to harvest Stalhrim. The one for Glover Mallory is a unique version, although it's identical in every way to the standard version, it has a unique item ID so it MUST be that particular one you offer him.

The others are random loot drops from chests (wilderness/Draugr/Reiklings etc.) usually ones protected by higher level or miniboss level NPC, and I think you just have to have a certain level of "kudos' with the SKaal to get one from there (or maybe not). Try Freeing the villagers from the pillar, or finding that dudes WearBear brother 'n stuff. Or just keep wandering around and you'll find one. It's a big island with remarkably a CARP TONNE of content, but 95% of that content is unscripted or at least un-announced, so you have to poke and prod everyone, and everything, everywhere.

Or you know, you could be a newb and check the Wiki for the list of quests and other stuff on Solstiem. :)

But they are definetly laying around, it's just luck as to when and here you find them.

(Kinda like Merdia's Beacon in vanilla, you know it'll drop when you reach level 12, but it could be froicken anywhere, including Solsteim if you've discovered it already!

• 2 months later...