[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for asking here but i need to know:

Has anyone figured out how to pack your own ba2 (or replace stuff in existing one) or load loose files ingame? I need to resize Interface elements to scale properly to square screen size (5:4 aspect ratio).

Edited by koloses

Thx for the quick ba2 tool ^^

However the 0002 version seems to not work for me. (windows7 64)

It opens 3 instances of the process and nothing happens (Windows Explorer crashed one time, also)

Hmm -this is the first we have heard about that. Others have been succesful with it I believe. Can you try redownloading it and trying again? Also the v1 version is still available (but will likely mess up the normals of the textures) - you can try downloading that and see if it works better for you.

Will you be asking for a wish list again for commands?

Certainly we will be asking for a wishlist - but that will likely wait until the CK has been released. Until that time we'll be hooking things up, finding where things are, and building our plugin interfaces. The usual things we do before the CK ships.

Sorry for asking here but i need to know:

Has anyone figured out how to pack your own ba2 (or replace stuff in existing one) or load loose files ingame? I need to resize Interface elements to scale properly to square screen size (5:4 aspect ratio).

I don't think we've actually tried the loose files yet. Mostly we wanted to get the extraction tools rolling so the NifSkope folks could verify that the Nif format didn't change too much. I'll ask the rest of the team to see what they may have tried.

behippo could you somehow do an output//_MESSAGE of numFiles before it starts extracting or a(n additional) command that'd just get the ba2extract.txt /info out instead of already extracting the files :D?

I made a little python interface for myself using the tool for my custom needs, but would love being able to fetch some pre-info.