Console Command Confirmation Thread

MrsHandy

I can't use the normal command console button (§ for me) to bring up the console, and there seems to be no other keys working. Anyone have an idea to fix that?

For what language is your keyboard layed out? Mine is German and my console key is "Ö". :smile:

Mine is Swedish, but we have Ö too and it worked. Thank you, my German friend, you saved my evening. :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't use the normal command console button (§ for me) to bring up the console, and there seems to be no other keys working. Anyone have an idea to fix that?

For what language is your keyboard layed out? Mine is German and my console key is "Ö". :smile:

Mine is Swedish, but we have Ö too and it worked. Thank you, my German friend, you saved my evening. :smile:

There's no need for that. There is a place in

Diamond City

where they perform plastic surgery on your char. I read it in the hints on the loading screen.

For Danish keyboards use Æ

Well, if it's Æ in Danish then it may be ; in English (US) or that's what my keyboard writes when I change from Danish layout to English.

I added this to Fallout 4 Wikia.

Levelling up via cheat works like this:

1) Check your current XP (optional): "player.getav experience"

2) Modify experience value: "player.modav experience (value)". (Example: player.modav experience 5000) You gain "5000" XP points.

This way you make sure you level up according to game mechanics and nothing gets broken. :smile:

Edited by Phnx

the help command has been useful so far to fetch various item ID's however there are a lot of items I cannot find in there~ any idea where to get such information?

perhaps a way to extract it from the game files? thanks in advance

There are several commands carried over from Skyrim (i.e. Add money, change carryweight, etc.)

These are the only ones I've had a chance to check as of yet.

player.modav carryweight # (add what ever amount you'd like)

player.additem # (000000f is bottlecaps) (000000a should be bobbypins)

tgm (god-mode)

tcl (no-clip)

I'll have more time to check tonight, but in the mean-time; happy wandering!

Edit #1:

The command "unlock" (then click on whatever item you want to unlock) also still works.

Edited by AciesSententia