Infinite loading screens?

whatiswrong

thnx for the tip but the issue was with the mod manager apparantly. im not sure if its fixed or not since im currently not using it im mostly using workshop mods right now and those all seem to work without to much problems but it would'nt be a bethesda game if it did'nt have a few bugs here and there now would it

• 1 month later...

same problems here
i tried to fix all the problems that it possibly can cause this prob

no mod installed nothing more than vanilla game

but you know what ?

i almost always stuck at infinite loading screen at cabot house and when i tried to teleport to his house

just only this area this house that i have this problem with

it took more than 1 hr to load which is unplayable *while waiting i go for a nap*

trust me you dont want to face this problem like me
what do i have to do now ?
can someone help ?
*Spec*
i5-6400

16gb ram @2133
GTX750 1gddr5
h170 gaming m3

ssd120gb hdd1tb

• 3 months later...

Hello, I think I may have found a fix for PC. I had the same problem you did so I did some troubleshooting and I found out the glitch might be caused by having to many saves. I got my game to work by making a new folder called backups than going into Documents - My Games - Fallout 4 - Saves. And copying a whole ton of saves into the new folder and deleting the ones in the original folder. (keeping in mind that any save files that were glitched should just be deleted) This has worked a few times now so I figured I'd post it. I hope it works for you!

This one worked on Skyrim, tryin' it on FO4 now. Actually, I have good hopes for this.

• 6 months later...

Infinite black loading screens like when entering a door, or when I was digging one's grave as part of an investigation, or sometimes when I tell a medic to clean my rads. And yes. I DO forget to save every 30 seconds to avoid loss of progress... Saving every 15 to 30 seconds is what helps. Nothing else. Not with this tripple A title from legendary dev such as Bethesda :> WT HOLY F