Bug List - If you find bugs post them here

Grasmann

Aha, bug found. If I have a level perk choice pending, I cannot use a terminal. I've had it happen on Corvega's Protectron terminal and elsewhere as well. I finished selecting the perk and was able to access the terminals.

I am using a perk mod which removes the Local Leader req for building workstations, but I'm not sure if that would have any impact.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempting to exit power armor when there's an object blocking the animation results in loss of control. You continue to look at the power armor HUD, but have no ability to do anything - it's as if the program is locked up, except that sounds keep happening. i discovered this by parking too close to the power armor frame in Corvega. I had to reload the previous save.

At the times it has happened I have been overloaded, and I have a Power Armor Carry Weight mod working, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it. I can exit the power armor while overweighted so long as i park it with space in back for my char to climb out.

I dont know what i did or when but for some reason now i cant access terminals, and crafting stations. i cant sit. the "press a to interact" still appears, and it goes into 3rd person for like 2 seconds (like its supposed to) but then it doesnt actually do anything, my character just stands there for the 2 seconds and then i get control of her back. When i try and do any of them from 1st person i just dont get to use the object. but when i try from 3rd person, i get stuck in 3rd person. and then if i fast travel while stuck in 3rd person, i now i have a speed boost that makes JUST THE 3rd PERSON WALKING (not running) like 3x faster than the running speed. im going to go ahead and say lockpicks dont work either. doors and people work though. SO:

-"Press A to interact" still appears

-cannot use chairs

-cannot use crafting stations

-cannot use terminals

-guessing i cannot lockpick

-doing any of these in 1st person doesnt do anything at all.

-doing any of these in 3rd person gets you stuck in 3rd person.

-fast traveling while stuck in 3rd person gives a super speed walk in 3rd person.

-CAN use doors, fast travel and root cellars. traveling is no problem.

WTF DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

Make sure there's room for your character's third-person animation to work. That's happened to me at crafting stations - I had to clear enough space for him to do his walkup and get working bit animation (friggin oil lamp on floor you can't scrap was in the way).

• 2 weeks later...

I have this fallout 4 bug where my character would automatically use a stimpak whenever i try to unlock or use a terminal. It would play the animation right before loading up the terminal screen and it would actually use my stimpak everytime. Does anybody know a possible solution to my problem because i've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling all my mods but to no avail.

Graphics Glitch

Orphaned light object - when a generator and power node are built, linked together and then scrapped quickly (often a result of button mashing) a small light object can be created which is impossible to remove.

The orphaned light objects I've inadvertently created usually spark visibly and audibly and are orange in colour, so I believe they are a graphic that gets left over when giving power to either the genny or the node.

I do not know how to scrap or even disable/markfordelete this graphic once it gets created.

Graphics glitch

Character's image goes 'Stealth' in crouch despite not wearing her Stealth-Boy-modded power armor.

The Pip-Boy goes stealth also, but not 'invisible' as with the commonly-known bug; you can still see the object, but with the watery 'stealth' effect. In two forms: either the screen is transparent with the lettering in green, or invisible altogether.

When this character is in another suit of power armor without the Stealth Boy mod, crouching is normal. But once outside the non-modded armor, crouching still activates the Stealth field. I've used at least five other power armor suits since the Stealth Boy one, and never gone back to it.

• 4 weeks later...

MAP BUGS:

So guys i have a few crazy bugs here. First of all i cant remove my custom destination marker the only option i have is to replace it somewhere else and my characters icon on the map is replaced with some other s***... besides theres another marker on my power armor and i cant seem to remove that either. by the way i have all of my quests turned off from the map. any idea to fix this annoying thing?

The image: http://pasteboard.co/NAAu8Pa.png

Edited by radmehr420

QUEST

Fire Support Quest - Stage (20) "Assist the Soldiers".

Bug: The fight outside of the Cambridge Police Station does not finish when all ghouls are eliminated. Dante continues to repeat "Check your fire, We've got hostiles" despite there being zero hostiles.

It is impossible to proceed beyond this stage to the next without using "setstage 0005ddab 40". Within survival mode it is less possible as console has been disabled. On gaming consoles this is not an option at all.

CONVERSATION

Fire Support Quest - "Who are the Brotherhood of Steel?" dialogue option.

This option will cause the conversation to abruptly end and the player is forced to repeat all dialogue choices again. Repeating the question "Who are the Brotherhood of Steel?" causes the same bug to reoccur. Choosing an alternative dialogue option will bypass this point and allow the conversation to finish.

I am having the same problem. I have checked the area completely and found no enemies of any kind any where. I have departed the area, played several days in other quests and just roaming about and when I return, I get the same thing.

I even completed the quest to find Kelogg. I found him and killed him and on exiting the building onto the rooftop, the BOS airship came by. This usually signals the start of a new stage of the BOS saga. However, when I went back to Danse, I got the same "Check your fire. We've got hostiles" remark.

Definitely a broken quest.