Bug List - If you find bugs post them here

Grasmann

I am having a problem completing the Emogene's Lover/Find Emogene Quest.

I go to the preacher that Emogene left Good Neighbor with, talk to him, and he agrees to release Emogene to me. I follow him to the room she is locked in, wait til he unlocks the door and leaves, and open the door. The room is empty.

I cannot complete the quest if Emogene isn't where she's supposed to be.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having the same problem. I have checked the area completely and found no enemies of any kind any where. I have departed the area, played several days in other quests and just roaming about and when I return, I get the same thing.

I even completed the quest to find Kelogg. I found him and killed him and on exiting the building onto the rooftop, the BOS airship came by. This usually signals the start of a new stage of the BOS saga. However, when I went back to Danse, I got the same "Check your fire. We've got hostiles" remark.

Definitely a broken quest.

I lodged a bug report on Bethesda's interweb ignore-hole. They know about it and will presumably fix it for the console-toddlers.

• 2 weeks later...

First let me start off with I am using mods. Though this has happened recently and all the mods I have had recently are not the culprit. When ever I have a conversation with an NPC it starts with my player saying caravan guard dialogue like "Don't eye the brahmin if you've got any sense" or "The only way you get old in this job is assuming everyone's out to kill you". There is no sound it just shows in subtitles and I have to wait the duration it would take to say it before initializing the conversation.

I have a situation where some settlers suddenly appear as floating type 2 synth heads with no bodies. At first I thought they were synth duplicates, but I'm not sure since they have no inventory when killed. Once they turn into floating heads, they can't be engaged in conversation and they can't be commanded in workshop mode.

Hello,

I am running Fallout 4 version 1.3.47.0 with no dlc. I also have 52 mods installed.

The issue I am having is the following: whenever I install Noborders mod or BuildHigh-Expanded Settlement mod, the power armor I have docked at the station gets randomized. As in I fast travel away, then I fast travel back, and I no longer have the full set of modified armor pieces. I have a random incomplete one.

The power armor station was constructed by me through the workshop and the settlement I use is The Slog.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am running Fallout 4 version 1.3.47.0 with no dlc. I also have 52 mods installed.

The issue I am having is the following: whenever I install Noborders mod or BuildHigh-Expanded Settlement mod, the power armor I have docked at the station gets randomized. As in I fast travel away, then I fast travel back, and I no longer have the full set of modified armor pieces. I have a random incomplete one.

The power armor station was constructed by me through the workshop and the settlement I use is The Slog.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

This thread is really just for reporting bugs found in the game, not for talking about bugs introduced by modding your game.

Had an issue where I showed up to far harbor and the Doctor didn't have the patient in bed (despite going on about his sick patient). The one named Andre Michaud. He later supposedly died, and still his body isn't around.

Edited by Mavkiel

• 1 month later...

Bug: Can't talk to Piper

A lot of people have this bug, and a lot of people have fixed ot because apperently there was a dialog box in the area pertaining to a quest. However that was not the case for me. I just couldn't talk to Piper. I could talk to Cait while in Diamond City, but not Piper. And also none of her generic dialog will come up, I can't even pickpocket her. Or pacify her. And this is after I finally found her on the roof of Home Plate. Plus she's not even moving from that spot. It's like her AI was turned off despite the fact I'm currently running it on a console. But her combat AI still works.

Okay, so I've been making a lot of edits to it but I finally found out how to fix it. You have to attack her until she becomes an enemy, you then have to run inside Home Plate and hope she follows you. Then get her in her knocked down state and go sleep for 24 hours.

Edited by ElectricBrony1