Mod Detectives

DoctorKaizeld

Lets face it someone had to make it.

Carrying on a tradition that goes back to Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim and now lets bring it to Fallout 4

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

-Please don't link to pirate sites or forbidden sites.

-Do not repost the same request several times. In other words don't spam the thread.

-This is not a request thread for new mods.

yes i kinda copy pasted this from the Skyrim one, it works and it's simple.

Edited by qwertyzeldar

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I could have sworn that there was a mod that added something like a bar, which was populated by a rather large number of unique recruitable settlers, I think they had biographies and stuff.
It wasn't the mod I was looking for at the time so I moved on, but now that I'm getting into settlements I'm wishing I'd made a note of the name. Anyone know what I'm referring to?
Thanks

I could have sworn that there was a mod that added something like a bar, which was populated by a rather large number of unique recruitable settlers, I think they had biographies and stuff.

It wasn't the mod I was looking for at the time so I moved on, but now that I'm getting into settlements I'm wishing I'd made a note of the name. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Thanks

Sounds like maybe you're thinking of The Radiant. Awesome mod, well worth checking out.

Along the same lines there is Settlers of the Commonwealth, equally great. It's by the author of Tales from the Commonwealth, bus as if yet is not available on the Nexus, only from the author's site.

Thanks

Very cool, yes, those are the ones. Thanks.

I've got a LOT of settlement mods now... and I've noticed that I have a fusebox available for constructionn that gives 200 power. Er... I really can't figure out which mod added that. And I've been looking for a while. Anyone know off the top of their head?

I have an unknown mod in my NMM load order called SoTC v 1.5. Any idea what this might be? The capitalization and version number seem different than the Subways of the Commonwealth mod. I have Fusion City Rising but the author says it is not part of that mod. The NMM just gives a question mark under info.

There is a real need for a Mod Detective to answer that question.