I got some ideas...

INomMayo

There are some mods I really need to see.

First of all, I really want to see a mod where a follower gets on a horse with you instead of following clumsily behind or pulling a horse out of his rear end to ride by him self.

Second, a mod where the animation where a dragon picks up a guy and flings them around before throwing them and automatically killing them is replaced by the dragon straight up eating them and swallowing. Maybe not replaced, per say, but maybe just added.

Third, a mod that moves the items back to their shelves in player homes. If you knock the raw rabbit leg off the shelf in Breezehome, its on the ground forever, and that just isn't something that should happen, because there's no way to fix it. Maybe have an option when you go to pick it up where it asks you if you want it put back?

Fourth, a mod that lets you straight up pick up dead bodies and move them outside, inside, wherever. Like, lift them above your head and move them while walking like you're over encumbered. Or, ya'know, putting a 160-300 pound 'item' into your inventory.

These are just some ideas, though, so ya'know, no pressure to actually make any.