Seeing the usual deal again, lots of meshes with the wrong shaders properties on them. Most are are easy to spot as objects brighter or than their surroundings for no apparent reason. Others will have a shader effect that does not match their object type. I thought it might be a good idea to identify as many of these meshes as possible, so by the time the toolkit comes out, we won't have to waste too much time releasing a fix. Until we can tag object ID's, I'm just adding screenshots where I can.
If you want to help, leave a message stating which object and where you found it and I'll update the list. A screenshot would also be nice. Best time to spot them will be night time or indoors. From my experience, most of them will be too nuanced to spot until ENB comes out, but a bunch of them in particular on transparent or light coloured meshes should be visible now.
If you're too busy to leave a screenshot, that's fine. Just say which objects you found. Everything helps.
1. Broken windows in shelters around Thicket Excavations, possibly other places.
3. Glass in wooden cabinet. Found one in a house in Concord.
4. Water cooler. One's in the Red Rocket Truck Stop where you come across Dog.
5. Chemisty station. Found one in wilderness around Shaw Highschool around an exploding shack.
6. Another type of Chemistry Station. This one was in the Super Duper Mart.
7. Whiskey bottle, found around the same area as 5. Edit: noticed it looks better when not found directly under the night sky. Not sure if this is a shader issue or simply a texture that's a poor match with the sky.
8. Any actor. Darker skin tones have shine to their darker features in dark rooms. For an example, Preston Garvey. UPDATE: ENB offers a fix for this as of version 0.280.
9. Glass window in bus stop, near Super Duper Mart. This one was actually bright enough to be noticably out of place during daytime lighting.
10. Broken street light. Greenetech Genetics, near the waterfront. This may be more an issue of an incorrect texture, or missing alpha.
11. Odd 'eject' object. Found right outside of teleporter room.
More as they come in.
Edited by yunage, 21 December 2015 - 01:06 AM.