A/some decent furry race/s?

flubing

I think it'd be pretty cool to be able to select 'furry' races in categories as examples : canine,feline, then be able to select fur pattern, hair, eyes, noses, and of course sculpt them. I don't really know how custom races are gonna work with FO4 maybe a MM hud??

To be honest, we don't even know yet if it is even possible to add custom races yet, let alone furry races. There are already a lot of people who want to play as a Ghoul and maybe even a Synth. I say this only because of how different the character creation is now from the last games.

Hopefully once the mod tool is released, we'll find out if adding custom races is possible and (hopefully) will be made to work with the amazingly in-depth character creation.

Edited by phantomshotgun

To be honest, we don't even know yet if it is even possible to add custom races yet, let alone furry races. There are already a lot of people who want to play as a Ghoul and maybe even a Synth. I say this only because of how different the character creation is now from the last games.

Hopefully once the mod tool is released, we'll find out if adding custom races is possible and (hopefully) will be made to work with the amazingly in-depth character creation.

It may be possible but not in the usual sense of selecting a race and all. We just need a preset furry skin and unrestricted sculpting as well as tails and ears.

• 1 month later...

from what I can see of the code that FOedit stumbles through, it looks more like they ripped the engine code from Skyrim instead of FO3 or Vegas.

there are still things like "1h axe, dagger, bow, torch" that actually represent variables for different kinds of gun weapons in the game!

lazy mofos. I've grown very disappointed with Beth since FO3.

• 2 months later...

from what I can see of the code that FOedit stumbles through, it looks more like they ripped the engine code from Skyrim instead of FO3 or Vegas.

there are still things like "1h axe, dagger, bow, torch" that actually represent variables for different kinds of gun weapons in the game!

lazy mofos. I've grown very disappointed with Beth since FO3.

I'm pretty sure it dumber to throw away safe, working usable code that was made over the years just to rewrite it again for no reason whatsoever.

• 1 month later...