A/some decent furry race/s?

flubing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Waiting for someone like Beard of Socrates and the Mystery Science team to step up to the plate. They did great work on the Vulpine Fox race. I mean. I'm a doggo, but a fox is close enough.

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure it dumber to throw away safe, working usable code that was made over the years just to rewrite it again for no reason whatsoever.Â

Renaming variables is hardly rewriting code. Variables are meant to make sense for the person working with them.

On the one hand, that'd be fine if they were only there for Bethesda's use. However, as modding is supported and outright encouraged, it would make sense to SORT YOUR DAMN VARIABLE NAMES.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There is now a mod for custom skeletons that affect the player only .. can't remember its name, but I think it's under modder's tools/resources. Would this help, or does the lack of a proper race menu still get in the way?

I believe this is the mod you're talking about. Anyone actually wanting to take a crack at creating or porting an anthro race to FO4 should also take a look over here as well.

I'll also second the interest in seeing the Lykaios race being ported over.