ParkingLots

I'd like to make a catchall thread for modders wanting help on their projects (either for a worker or a collaboration); or, people wanting to join a modding project. This is supposed to help modders find their much needed help from people willing to work with them. Hopefully new modders will be able to use this as a way to break into the community and learn from more experienced modders who need help. This is essentially modders trading knowledge and experience for "free labor" from new modders looking to learn.

Note:

If you are a modder looking for workers please list any skills you require from potential helpers (if any) and whether or not you would be willing to teach them.

If you are looking for work please list your modding skill level/capabilities and how much work you're willing to do.

I am okay with links because I think the community here is mature enough to know what is appropriate and relevant to the topic. As long as you follow the basic guidelines of the thread it's okay to post.

Edited by ParkingLots

Hi!

I'm thinking to start working on an eye tracking mod for Fallout 4.

If any skilled mod developers want to join this project they will get an eye tracker FOR FREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqayFa_nSXs

Features:

- Camera control

- Shoot at gaze

- Select body part to shoot

- Object selection

- Character interaction

- UI interaction

The mod will work with one of these eye trackers:

- Tobii EyeX DevKit

http://www.tobii.com/xperience/products/

$139

- SteelSeries Sentry Gaming Eye Tracker

http://steelseries.com/gaming-controllers/sentry-gaming-eye-tracker

$199

Required skills:

- IDA Pro

- ReClass

- Cheat engine

- C++

Edited by eyebo7

Sadly out of all of that it's c++ only for me. And that's been awhile.

It might be better to instead make a thread for people who want to work on mods for other people and what they can do. It might be more useful for someone to find me because I am a programmer and can Voice act than for a Modder to post a project and invite billions of requests to participate. That would also get more use out of the talent we have on the Nexus

I'm a 3D modeler/texture artist, I have working knowledge of and access to Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, I am a full time student at Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood so I dont have all the time in the world to work on mods, but I am interested, I missed the bubble on skyrim mods. But I want to get in on FO4 early. I'm a quick study and am looking for a team to work with who has vision and at least one member who is experienced in releasing mods in the past, I'm not familiar with the modding tools other than a couple youtube videos of the skyrim modding tools.

I'm most interested in doing weapon and armor mods. Or mods for extra building things, we can make a bunch of props that the player can put into their town areas. I would love to do some cross over stuff like maybe bringing some skyrim, stanley parable, 5 nights at freddy's, slender, elements (Not ripped straight off of another game but kind of an 'ode to' kind of deal where we dont get into licensing issues but people still get the idea.) into fallout for those who want the added decorations.

I just want to find a group of people to mod with who can work on things that are cool. I would most prefer a group who has experience working together modding for skyrim or fallout 3. I don't have to be the idea guy, i just want to participate and throw my $0.02 in when i think it could be helpful. But i'm only looking for offers from serious people, if your idea for a project sounds too far fetched for the skill you can demonstrate, like trying to revamp the game mechanics, or anything that requires scripting to create, I'd need you to demonstrate that you or someone on your team has done things of that nature in other bethesda mods, otherwise, ill assume you are a well meaning newbie who s biting off more than they can chew, and I am looking for a team grounded in real skills. and achievable goals.

Thanks and you can see some of my work at

RobertHoole.weebly.com

Edited by ChaosRobH

Hello, i am a PBR artist offering assistance to anyone in the modding community for texturing, i use programs from photoshop,quixel and substance painter to do all of my work, i have recently lost my laptop which stored most of my examples but i have a few online. Contact me at [email protected] if anyone would like texturing and or art done for their mod.

Examples.

http://i.imgur.com/lQ2Wkr5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/P8WInGr.jpg'

If you would like more examples please contact me this is just a quick post from my phone, thanks.

Greetings, I am mainly a writer. If you need a writer I have plenty of free time to work on mods (instead of bettering myself). I have done quite a bit of story writing (if you want an example, I can send it via whatever mode you want).

I am also willing to (re)learn how to do scripting. I did a good handful of it for Morrowind and have always wanted to get back into it.

Hello OP and everyone! I'm so excited for Fallout 4 mods - this is the first time I've been able to follow the mod community from launch. I am currently a video game design & production student and I'd like to start making mods soon but I am currently unskilled. Does anyone want to take on an apprentice of sorts and show me the ropes? I am a quick learner.

Cheers everyone, and enjoy the game.

I'm still checking back to see if anyone wants to team up, after playing the game a bit, I see something that might be easy, the prefabs in the building options, we could make some nicely put together buildings and load them into that menu for players, we wouldn't necessarily need a ton of new assets to do that, we could use a lot of the ones already in engine, make houses or barriers out of old cars, that maybe blow up, set other kinds of traps where you place the item in your scene, and a part of it can be shot to release a group of mines, from above. What im seeing is a ton of room for settlement decoration mods, thats what I think I'd like to work on to start out, and I can make custom items as needed.

[email protected] or message here to start talking ideas over!

Hi Robert,

I made a comment on another post for a modding team,

but i see we have sort of the same idea, I also see great potential in upgrading the settlement decorations/sructures.

I don't have any experience with game moddeling but i'm a CAD engineer by profession, so the link shouln't be that hard( i hope ).

Maybe we can collaborate to make some awesome structures/designs.

I already have some 3D designs ready , just no idea how to translate them to the game.

Let me know what you think.

Bob