Hardcore Mode/ Eat, Sleep, Drink mod.

dantrog1

Won't even buy the game until a proper needs mod is released. It was one of the best features in NV and it's disheartening to see how while the weapons and equipment customization got *super* developed (and I am looking forward to those), the survival aspect went straight off the window. Purely decorative nights and food, all the while being able to build stupid prefab houses for our Tamagotchi e-village. *Sigh*.

Seriously. Won't even consider getting the game, same as I'd refuse to buy Skyrim before Frostfall and RND in hindsight.

Edited by Sicksadworld

+1 bump, because "Survival" mode doesn't seem much like it without, you know, the survival parts.

• Power armor overkill lol
  • Never hungry, food is for healing
  • Never thirsty, water is for healing
  • Never tired, sleep is for exp buffs
  • No damage output, bullet sponge enemies
  • No damage input, bullet sponge player
  • Oh look, it's Call of Fallout

I think this'd be a great mod, because there is already a mod for less container spawns, so this combined with other mods could make an ultimate survival experience, provided that we have a mod that adds those values.

You're smart. I should've waited. If I had known that Fallout 4 is actually "Borderlands 3" I would NOT have bought it, at least until a Needs mod was made.

Fallout 4 is the most dumbed-down RPG I've played...ever.

You're smart. I should've waited. If I had known that Fallout 4 is actually "Borderlands 3" I would NOT have bought it, at least until a Needs mod was made.

It can be quite entertaining if you treat it like many of the devs did; a settlement-building and management game with some RPG elements.

Can still be challenging with the right mods.

It can be quite entertaining if you treat it like many of the devs did; a settlement-building and management game with some RPG elements.

Can still be challenging with the right mods.

I was expecting a RPG, not a FPS so I'm disappointed. I don't want to play a FPS with Fallout gift-wrap. If I wanted that I'd just play Borderlands or Stalker.

After mods come out that fix FO4 and make it a RPG I'll replay.

I got through the main story stopping in the middle of every battle to scarf down snack cakes and water to bring my health back up and now that I know what happened I no longer feel like playing.

Uggh what a dissapointment.