Display Settler Role/Job/Assignement

TheIceBadger

• 3 weeks later...

What we want most to fix this... and yes it has been suggested in other threads... is to create a menu specifically for settlement management... one you could open up by interacting with a special desk (with files or a terminal) you could set up in your house... like the boss's desk with all the files/terminal for managing the settlements... you would sit at that desk and the management menu would pop up with not just settlers job management but their gear, bed etc.. also the settlements food and water production defense rating and the corresponding probability of an attack number of iddle settlers... and anything else we could need... there is another thread more complete than this if i find it i will edit this post and leave it here XD..

Ok so the thread i was talking about... http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3562955-idea-settlement-food-overhaul/

However the initial idea of the OP was for settlement management only (not settlers) but then someone mentioned it so it might be interesting to you

Edited by Flyzakifm