Blurred vision (after chems and alcohol)

madvintage

Hi guys,

I have a little problem. I took some chems and alcohol for a hard fight and after the effects worn off, the blurry vision still remained.

I don't know what to do. I've waited over 24 hours and restarted the game also. And no, I'm not addicted to something.

Somebody else had this problem before and knows a fix? Through console or something?

Thanks!

Nope it's not crippled. Was the first thing I've checked :/

I had to reload an older savegame. Lost about an hour of gameplay. Couldn't get rid of the problem.

A friend of mine has the same issue except his screen has also lost all of its colour.

It looks like this:

3c90f2e3d98bffca0a4c61ef308040f4.jpg

- He doesn't have any mods installed

- He's not addicted to any chems

- He's not on any chems

- None of his limbs are crippled

- He doesn't even have any radiation sickness. His character is perfectly healthy.

He's tried sleeping for several days in game, no fix. He has also tried verifying his game cache in the Steam options, still no fix.

He doesn't want to revert back to any previous saves because he would lose 14+ hours of gameplay.

Hope someone can figure out how to fix this ;;

A friend of mine has the same issue except his screen has also lost all of its colour.

It looks like this:

- He's not on any chems

- He doesn't even have any radiation sickness. His character is perfectly healthy.

He's tried sleeping for several days in game, no fix. He has also tried verifying his game cache in the Steam options, still no fix.

He doesn't want to revert back to any previous saves because he would lose 14+ hours of gameplay.

Oh that's just the one in 150,000 chance that your character will develop colorblindness and vertigo. Totally normally.

I'm lying.

It looks like this:

- He's not on any chems

Damn this is horrible :S

The only thing I didn't try was to die and then automatically reload the last savegame. Maybe this will help? But I don't think so.

It's just a wild guess, but try using the following console command:

teofis

He just tried this and it worked. I'm guessing the effect had something to do with motion blur? I know this command from Skyrim but I have never used it myself.

Only thing is, after using the command, his options menu disappears. His HUD too.

He doesn't have menus disabled, he can still see his pipboy but the escape options & the HUD aren't visible.

Edited by highhthere

I had this issue with night vision using one of the scopes and found a solution on reddit.

Go into the console and type
rimod 00094636 OR rimod 002041B6

The second one worked for me.

I had this issue with night vision using one of the scopes and found a solution on reddit.

Go into the console and type

rimod 00094636 OR rimod 002041B6

The second one worked for me.

Awesome find, thank you very much. Nightvision during the daylight hours sucks!