Forum Vigilantes

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself have said once or twice something like "Could we move this to spoilers please?" Didnt know it was a big deal, Sorry Moderators/Administrators...i didnt really think i should waste your time by clicking on "report", unless it was truely necessary, as something that had to do with racism, flaming, etc...but now i know it can be used for anything :D thanks for clearing this up for me!! :blush:

I used to get them, until i clicked the conceal email, feature, and oddly they stopped. I wasn't attempting to stop them, but that's what happened, perhaps this is the same problem that is affecting the other moderators.

-The Raven-out

Ok as a matter of forum guidance, I believe all moderators should include valid contact information in their profiles... and provide them "unmasked" on the forums. So as a test, remove the conceal option from your profile emails, and make sure your listed email address is a proper working address that you check, and we'll see if we can get this report feature fixed.

-- D

Well, my e-mail address is correct, and I had not chosen to hide it ....

And the forum e-mail feature works - I received one yesterday - it's just the report function which seems to have a glitch in it....

Though when I check my profile, under e-mail it just says 'click here to send an e-mail'...

*shrugs*

My email address is correct. The email feature works for me too, received one just the other day. I haven't got any option to hide my email or deny emails checked.

So erm... something's not right here. :huh:

• 4 months later...

Yes, but, apparently mr. perigrine doesnt approve of replying to an obviously past answered thread with a hyperlink to the relevant information. Honestly, i dont see the problem with it, and it doesnt seem like vigilantying. Its not yelling at any moderators, and telling people how to do their job, its just answers the threads question (with out generating any more posts), and saves moderators the trouble of dealiing with lots of little sillynesses.

Perhaps i missed the point somewhere. either way, i suppose perigrine knows what hes doin...