Forum Vigilantes

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not have a "moderator" title under your name, do not post like one.

Can I be a moderator, then? :P

well i wouldnt ASK to ba a mod, ill just try a few mild variant of my own... *shields* NOOOO!! ok peregrine ill tone it down. but ill still have to build on my sig...

We are trying to stop a proliferation of 'this is necromancy', 'don't hijack' etc as well as 'search, you ****head'. If relative newbies get the idea that anyone can do this, it leads to aggro. Whilst I can appreciate the more experienced of you getting fed up with seeing the same posts repeatedly (and we moderators do too), we cannot be seen to be biased in applying the rules against vigilantes.

Use the report button, we always check out what you report!

*points to the sig*

He's keeping track of his Vigilante counts for Hellbird.

So is there a happy medium where we can give polite reminders or is it all, "Use the f***ing Report button" all the way?

Cuz I think I might accidently be a Forum Vigilante without meaning to....

EDIT: Missed Hellbirds post about what was acceptable, sorry.

soooo not for tha bird main. i like to show a record of how i try to secure a moral equalization of the bad vibes shooting through the telephone wires. so therefore i lay into these overconfident lamoz that think they can uber flame someone else and get away without a gaping wound to the brain, effectively demoralizing them and sending the message that if the mods havent showed up yet to bust em, they better pray i dont swoop thu. im not a mod, im ur friend. uh... no implications there. just... dont read too far into that statement.