Lost Pipboy

JoeDinsdale

Hi all,

while messing around in the console and designing a new character, I used the removeallitems command on my self. After i had finished altering my character i saved the game. Now i have discovered i have lost my pipboy. When i press the tab key to use the pipboy i can hear the sound affects but it just shows my wrist.

I cant reload an older save because like a idiot i deleted my other save file with my old character appearance. I have tried to give my self back the pipboy by using the command player.additem 00015038 1 but the game just tells me compiled script not saved! have i got the correct base ID for it?

Please can anyone help me get the pipboy back!

Thanks Joe.

never mind i have fixed it. The ID i was using was for the pipboy in fallout 3.

So i tried to find the id for it in the game by using the command help pipboy but that returned no results.

but i released i was using the command wrong i need to type help pipboy 4. doing that gave me the correct ID.

So i added 1 in to my inventory. the next problem was i was unable to view my inventory to equip it.

but using player.equipitem <ID> that equipped it for me, and my problem was solved.

Better remember that incase it happens again.

I have been struggeling with the same problem as well, however and this is odd for me: I can still access the pipboy if I'm in a Power armor. I don't know if that's the reason why it is 4 editions of the pipboy in this game, but I think that might be it. Just to throw it out there :P