Cant change avatar on nexus

akalor

I have a really weird problem: If I change my Avatar here in the forum site it works fine here but not on the normal nexus, there it still shows the old one but if I remove the avatar it removes it on the nexus as well, If I then upload the new Avatar again it changes to the old, removed one again on the nexus and the new one here on the forums, I also tried putting a link to import the avatar instead of uploading and used another browser but no luck....really weird

Edited by akalor

I'm out of Ideas as I cant try anything, different browser or importing with an URL doesn't work, maybe my avatar is stuck in the server/ the server absolutely loves my old pic? :O

Edit://

I dont know what happened but the avatar shows now!

Thread can be closed/deleted!

Edited by akalor

Same issue here as well except I'm going from the default avatar to the one you see here on the forums. Have tried both uploading from my pc as well as putting in a url.

Edit: It appears it automatically fixed itself. Must of been a server issue

Edited by chitown3

• 2 weeks later...

Having same problem. Ctrl + F5 didn't help.

My profile picture on the forums changes but no change on NexusMods.

EDIT

A day later

I've cleared out cookies, temp files, hard refreshed (per Dark0ne's advice), and changed my picture about a dozen times to no avail.

My Avatar on NexusMods is still different than the one I've set, and my Avatar here on the forums is the one I've set. I've tried logging on with multiple devices all show the incorrect avatar.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, it's clearly not the end of the world, but I do think i should have control of my online avatar and currently I don't.

I have the same problem. Also the avatar I had before (uploaded like two or more weeks ago, didn't update the avatar on the nexus, I still had the same old avatar today) didn't update the nexus page. No luck with clearing cache. Looks like something is wrong with the CDN.