• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Pingonaut

Pingonaut

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Glad to see it's being worked on. Came here to say I'm having the same issue. Showing on the Forums but not mod sites.

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
Yeah so i guess im kinda having the issue now as well :P

starfis

starfis

Rogue Translator

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Me too. Why was I able to change it for Christmas and now I'm not able to change it at all? It is skipping between two variants of my profile picture from time to time for no sane reason. On one mod page it is my Librarian and on the second which I load just a few minutes later it is his Christmas version and then the other. Is it something only I'm seeing or can everybody see it?

RaffTheSweetling

RaffTheSweetling

Overseer of Heritage Home

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts

Glad it's not just me with this problem. Sadly I really dislike the old pic that keeps being used on my nexus posts. Hope we can get this fixed soon. :)

Slavovitsh

Slavovitsh

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 362 posts

It's still not fixed I guess? I updated my avatar yesterday but it still shows the old one on the nexus pages comment sections.

star-mystyk

star-mystyk

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

I've been having the same problem for a while, now. I thought it was just me.

I can completely remove my avatar, and the filler image shows just fine, everywhere. But, as soon as I pop a picture in it reverts to my old one, but only on mod comment pages.

ZZZ02

ZZZ02

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

I had an issue once where it would randomly cycle between my old 3 avatars on the mod pages. It wasn't on my end others could see it as well.

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

I'm having issues as well. I try and try, refresh, clear, and clear, and I still have the same profile pic I'm trying to swap out, please help. :sad:

It only works on the forums, but not the message boards.

Edited by lefttounge, 14 November 2017 - 07:24 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.695 seconds