Cant change avatar on nexus

akalor

• 1 month later...

Me too. Why was I able to change it for Christmas and now I'm not able to change it at all? It is skipping between two variants of my profile picture from time to time for no sane reason. On one mod page it is my Librarian and on the second which I load just a few minutes later it is his Christmas version and then the other. Is it something only I'm seeing or can everybody see it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having the same problem for a while, now. I thought it was just me.

I can completely remove my avatar, and the filler image shows just fine, everywhere. But, as soon as I pop a picture in it reverts to my old one, but only on mod comment pages.

I had an issue once where it would randomly cycle between my old 3 avatars on the mod pages. It wasn't on my end others could see it as well.

• 1 year later...

I'm having issues as well. I try and try, refresh, clear, and clear, and I still have the same profile pic I'm trying to swap out, please help. :sad:

It only works on the forums, but not the message boards.

Edited by lefttounge

• 2 years later...

I'm recently having this problem as well. Only, when I upload a photo, the blank avatar displays as if it's the photo I want to crop. I can't even revert back to my old photo.

• 1 year later...