Terminals bug

Avendil

Hi everyone,

Since I launched the game, I've been experiencing a nasty bug : after using a terminal, in 80% of the cases my character will be stuck in front of it. I can turn the camera around, but cannot moove, nor shoot. I tried using the collision removal command, and reinstalled the game, but nothing worked.

For the start I've been working around it, but now I'm stuck in the main story line after killing Kellogg because using the terminal, which is required to continue the quest, makes the caracter totally stuck.

Anybody experienced it, or has an idea on how to fix it ?

I have experienced this bug once, at the very start of the game. So far it's the only 'game-breaking' bug I've encountered, which is a pretty darn good track record for a Bethsoft game.

That said, the only thing I could do was reload from an earlier save, and then I was able to get up from the computer normally.

Thanks !

So for anyone having the same issue, the easiest way to fix it is by downloading "Riva Tuner Statistics Server", and setting your FPS to a maximum of under 100 (I picked 90 to be sure). The bug fix seems durable, and everything is working well for me.

Good luck in the post-apocalyptic world.