StrategicWarlord

Hello modders i will keep this short and straight to the point. I would really love a mod where the radiation storms last longer and also everytime lightning strikes you get more rads. ATM the worst radiation storm i have had lasted 5 minutes and every lightning strike i only got 10 rads was a big let down as im playing on survival difficulty and i expected radiation to play a larger role. My suggestion would be minimum time that a radiation storm would last would be about a in game day and maximum time for a radiation storm would be about 2-3 days in game. Hardcore yes i know :smile: if you wanted make a easy version, medium version and a hard version. The one i suggested above should be hard or medium. Thanks guys lets get that radiation gear to actually be usefull.( EDIT) i also forgot to mention if possible increase the chances that radiation storms will trigger thanks.

Edited by StrategicWarlord

hah and Id like the opposite, lightning storms that dont give me radiation poisoning since going inside a place doesnt help unless I go into a building with a sepperate cell. Maybe I just dont know how to respond to it other than sticking on my vault suit and radiation helmet though. I dont like things that I cant seem to do anything about.

• 2 months later...

I'm into it. I realize this is old, but whatever, I totally support this. I've been trying to play vanilla Survival with as many self-imposed restrictions as possible like no stimpaks, no hazmat suit, etc. It's so easy to stockpile everything that I've had to make my own challenges. Anyway, more and longer rad storms sounds perfect.