Map cursor problem

argotha

Anybody have problem with map? I cant use it properly. Map cursor always in upper part of pipboy. Because of it I cant use custom markers and fast travel.

I am having the exact same problem. Its fine if im playing with keyboard and mouse, but if the controller is enabled the cursor on the pip boy map stays at the top and will only move left and right. The only way around this that i have found is turning the controller off in settings doing what you need to do on the map with the mouse and keyboard then turning the controller back on. Very frustrating!

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have problem with map? I cant use it properly. Map cursor always in upper part of pipboy. Because of it I cant use custom markers and fast travel.

I am having the exact same problem. Its fine if im playing with keyboard and mouse, but if the controller is enabled the cursor on the pip boy map stays at the top and will only move left and right. The only way around this that i have found is turning the controller off in settings doing what you need to do on the map with the mouse and keyboard then turning the controller back on. Very frustrating!

same problem here

• 2 weeks later...

Launch fallout with it. In UI section set pipboy to 876 700 .

In fallout4pref.ini set :

uPipboyTargetHeight 700

uPipboyTargetWidth 876

And everything back to normal.

This did not fix my pipboy map issue when using a controller, it was and has always been set at that resolution, I have tried to up and down the figures with reloading the game but to no effect.

now on the latest patch too and still no fix, any other ideas?

Edited by DudeyGeeza