• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

HerrWeber1

HerrWeber1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi...I'm currently trying to install the Frostfall-Mod for Skyrim (Requiem)..I always get the message, that chesko_frostfall.esp is missing...how and where do I get this?

Thx a lot ...

wgperi

wgperi

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

You have a mod that is pointing to the old Frostfall version(the .esp was called chesko_frostfall.esp but the new version is called only Frostfall.esp) so my guess is that you have an outdated patch for this file.

HerrWeber1

HerrWeber1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hmm...so you suggest I should update the Requiem Frostfall Compatibility Patch or the Frostfall mod itself?

Ah..okay..I see, what you mean...going to update all mods and then I'll see...thx for that

Edited by HerrWeber1, 14 November 2015 - 10:35 AM.

Denyce

Denyce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

i did update all mods on nexus and nothing happen at all. any other ideas?

amakachao

amakachao

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Denyce, chesko_frostfall.esp no longer exists. They have completely redone this mod. You will need to remove that esp. It's okay if you are in the middle of a game, it just means your character will have to re-craft backpacks/tents. Please go to the Frostfall mod page and read up on how to uninstall and get the new version.

Gremn

Gremn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Denyce, chesko_frostfall.esp no longer exists. They have completely redone this mod. You will need to remove that esp. It's okay if you are in the middle of a game, it just means your character will have to re-craft backpacks/tents. Please go to the Frostfall mod page and read up on how to uninstall and get the new version.

That is NOT the problem actually! The problem is that the patch ONLY supports the older version of Frostfall! So the newer version now needs a new patch! So... If you did not get it yet we need to get our hands onto the older version of frostfall because there is no patch for the newer version. Otherwise Frostfall and Requiem won't be working together

DaveySjones

DaveySjones

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

YES!!   A NEW QUEST:  TO FIND THE OLD FROSTFALL PATCH so we can play it with REQUIEM   :geek:

Project579

Project579

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,560 posts

The new Frostfall might be compatible out of the box with Requiem have u tried playing with the 2 mods installed?

Aneia

Aneia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Quest added. Challenge accepted : )

dwp5000

dwp5000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

for me its says its missing even when I haven't got frostfall in the first place what should I do and it also says its not compatible with the campfire mod

Page loaded in: 0.978 seconds