Clothes with armor pieces.

Helldrone

Hello once more lovely forum of Nexus, it's been a long time since i ever spoken in this forum, but i'd like to voice out a little problem that have me gruntled over.

I really like the games new Armor mod parts, Shoulder pieces, legs arms, so on, but i can't use most of the clothes i have with the armor pieces, i want to use a black suit and some armor on it, but i can't, i want ot use my Bowler hat with slacks, suspenders and Black vest with armor pieces, i want to be able to use most of the armor pieces with the clothes, except with the few obvious ones, like the trenchcoat and such, but you get the point.

I'd like to request one who's of course could use some of theire free time to make a small/Timeconsuming mod which allows the -Vault Dweller- Male&Female to use most clothes in the game with armor pieces, cause sometimes i want to look like a old bootlegger moonshiner from the movie Lawless.

Anyway, pretty please and thank you for taking your time to read this, have a lovely day~
[Minor Edit]
-Helldrone.

Edited by Helldrone

I'd like to add onto this request and ask for a related, or even part of the same modification.

I'd love to see the ability to upgrade the clothing and some sets of armour in the game like you can with the Vault Suit and the overlaying armour. I don't think that would be very difficult to manage, so can we give it a try?

Thanks for reading, hopefully we can do this!

I'd like to add onto this request and ask for a related, or even part of the same modification.

I'd love to see the ability to upgrade the clothing and some sets of armour in the game like you can with the Vault Suit and the overlaying armour. I don't think that would be very difficult to manage, so can we give it a try?

Thanks for reading, hopefully we can do this!

Highly wish for this aswell, if not that, atleast let some of the clothes to be upgraded, like adding the mods like pockets or light build to compensate for the lost bonuses.