Mod to remove settlement size limit please

godofcookiez

http://imgur.com/a/KJxjS

This is as far as I've got in Sanctuary, already hitting 80% of allowed objects after removing everything else from the vanilla settlement.

Haven't even begun furnishing the old houses for settlers yet...

holy hell thats impressive... something like that to be built with the janky building system that they have well done!

in any event personally i think the building system needs bit of a tweak as well as the size limit i tried to build up castle and that didnt work out at all because of the limter. the building system itself is abysmal with how many pieces your limited to and the inability to resize the pieces.. hell id even be game for the same object in various different sizes but thats more likely to be hell unless the full workshop ui is redone (which wouldnt be surprising considering its a ui that heavily favors console gamers)

im at 99% and all I did was clean up existing buildings plant food add water system to river walls around place and turrets and ran power lines/poles to each existing house and put working lights in them I have 10 beds. the limit is based off your charisma score the higher it is the more you can build someone said if anyone finds a command code to shut that off id love to know what it is.