Scales - Gameplay Rebalance - Enhanced Edition
Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:45 PM
Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:12 AM
We are playing:
- A swashbuckler
- An archer with a lot of spells (mainly support/healing), and we love the CRUSH damage, much needed skill on it (the game is extremely hard)
- A two-handed-madora-warrior because it's too fun when it throws critical hits, we really can't avoid her. Maybe we'll put some points in telekinesis, we have yet to see, could be more effective than flurry which missses a lot and with the protection against stun/freeze it's really hard to ensure hits against someone
- A melee wizard using a lot of "touch" spells
Was trying to insert the rainbow mage which seemed to fit, but having the spell limited to 3 didn't seem optimal compared to the bonus
Anyway, the mod is great, maybe I would move back leap frog from telekinesis 5 to 4 (5 it's really a lot, the spell must be insane).
I've encountered 2 bugs related to your mod:
1) The last rock in the tutorial dungeon doesn't open when you press the button, as a consequence you can't face the boss. Wonder if you can provide an unlimited use "teleport where you click without line of sight" thing that we can use in case we face these kind of bugs. Obviously I would use it only if I face bugs
2) The place with 2 trapdoors and the elemental puzzle, that's bugged: the tombs don't show the order, and the order seemed based on 6 elements instead of 4? Had to do some crazy tricks to complete it
Is possible the mod is actually affecting those things? It seemed a bit weird.
These are all minor things anyway, the mod is incredibly fun, giving me probably an additional 150 hours of playtime!
Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:09 PM
Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:37 PM
Would you happen to know the names of those skills or at least where to find them in the scripts? There are only Summon Imp and Packmule in Base.charScript and they have " " at both ends.
I wanted to let people know that if they want to fix a few issues with the current Scales. Blacksmith's Eye 4 and 5 not functioning can be fixed by opening the Base.charScript and going to the Blacksmithing section and for piercing, crushing and slashing sections remove the &c3. There are a few skills that will not appear because there are some " missing at the end of Skillbook entries. SImply filling those in will properly add those skills to the game.
I haven't found a fix for Hyperopia.
What is wrong Hyperopia that needs fixing?
Edited by Timmster, 04 December 2016 - 01:41 PM.
Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:59 PM
Edited by Abraxas1990, 08 December 2016 - 10:05 PM.
Posted 19 December 2016 - 03:09 PM
Since i have the game in italian i don't know if this error message is translated correctly but it can give you a sense for what is the problem: Files of mod "main" are not effective.This can be caused by corrupted or modified files
then i would like to delete some of the contents so i tell you what i don't want since i want to keep the game more vanilla as possible. Please tell me if some of these things can be removed easiliy deleting some file.
-New active abilities from Telekinesis,Lockpicking,Lucky Charm,Loremaster,Pickpocket,Charisma,Leadership (though i know why you did them)
Passive bonus are ok.
-Class Focus Rewards
-Crafting Changes and Additions
Edited by TheInvoker, 19 December 2016 - 03:16 PM.
Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:48 PM
Can anyone help me understand why the dye recipes don't work for me?
1) Yes I have sufficient crafting skill.
2) Yes, I am using the 'Empty Bottle'.
3) None of the dye recipes work.
use object WPN_ArrowShaft_A on object CON_Drink_Bottle_Water_A with transform code TransformBoth parameters WPN_Arrow_Water_A,ITEM_EmptyBottle,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0 autoValue 0
I used this recipe to make sure I got the exact item "ITEM_EmptyBottle", which is specifically mentioned in:
use object CON_Herb_Mushroom_Jellyfish_A on object ITEM_EmptyBottle with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters TOOL_Dye_Purple,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
And I have made other recipes that need "CON_Herb_Mushroom_Jellyfish_A" just to make sure *that* one is valid.
But when I stick the bottle and jelly mushroom together... "invalid combination". Argh.
Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:00 AM
Thanks for the help, four eyes are frequently better than two!
Edited by Uranium - 235, 14 January 2017 - 02:52 AM.