Is there a way to Reset Perks to redistribute points

acelogan

Playing late one night, thus tired and not paying attention well, I accidentally clicked on a perk I already had active and added a level to it.

So, I was wondering if there was a way to reset the perks so I could re-choose them - basically redistribute the points?

Playing late one night, thus tired and not paying attention well, I accidentally clicked on a perk I already had active and added a level to it.

So, I was wondering if there was a way to reset the perks so I could re-choose them - basically redistribute the points?

Only using cheats, if you're on PC, press ~ to bring the console.

Using "player.addperk" and "player.removeperk" you will be able to "redistribute".

For example if I wanted to remove Rifleman rank 2 and add to Strong Back level 1 it would be something like this:

player.removeperk 0004a0b7

player.addperk 0004b24e

For a list of the codes and perks use this: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_perks

Only using cheats, if you're on PC, press ~ to bring the console.

Using "player.addperk" and "player.removeperk" you will be able to "redistribute".

For example if I wanted to remove Rifleman rank 2 and add to Strong Back level 1 it would be something like this:

player.removeperk 0004a0b7

player.addperk 0004b24e

For a list of the codes and perks use this: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_perks

Ah, excellent, that's what I was wondering. Thanks.